Alanis Business Academy
Principles of Business Management | Part I
Learn the essentials of business management on your own schedule! This detailed course brings the fun and challenging academic environment of business school to the comfort of your own home. From Frederick Taylor's theory of scientific management to Lawrence Kolberg's stages of moral development, managers and employees alike will find invaluable information about building a successful organization.
This course include 10 videos ranging from 5 - 10 minutes; each designed to better your understanding of management principles.
- Introduction to Management
- The Management Hierarchy
- Mintzberg's Managerial Roles
- Taylor's Scientific Management
- Fayol's 14 Principles of Management
- Weber's Bureaucratic Management
- The General Business Environment
- The Specific Business Environment
- Evaluating the External Environment
- Kohlberg's Stages of Moral Development
- Approaches to Social Responsibility
Upon purchase you'll receive instructions on how to download this course.