Alanis Business Academy
How to Craft the Perfect Elevator Pitch
As entrepreneurs, every aspect of our business lives is spent pitching. Whether we're pitching our business to investors, our products to consumers, or our company to potential employees, pitching is a skill that pays dividends in many areas. Whether you're looking to better your pitch skills for an upcoming competition or simply hoping to improve your ability to present information to others, this course will provide you with practical skills to assist you in your delivery of information.
- Identify the basic elements of a standard elevator pitch and understand how those elements work together to improve the effectiveness of the pitch
- Learn strategies for improving the delivery of an elevator pitch
- Explain the importance of identifying a consumer problem and crafting a solution that remedies this problem
- Outline, practice and deliver an elevator pitch within 85 to 90 seconds
- Introduction to the Elevator Pitch
- The Problem and Solution
- Competition and the Revenue Model
- Milestones, the Team, and Finances
- Exit Strategies
- Elevator Pitch Tips
Want to preview this course before purchasing? Watch Lesson 1: Introduction to the Elevator Pitch for free below.
Upon purchase you'll receive instructions on how to download this course.